Dream Theater - Live at Budokan CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

2 stars This DVD was a complete rollercoaster ride for me. I'm not the world's biggest DT fan, but I do love a couple albums (namely I&W, Scenes, Disc 2 or Six degrees and Octavarium) So i wasn't overly excited for this live show. The first half of teh show was excellent, they rocked out and were playing like the record spot on. Then the second half of the show came around and ruined everything the first half got from me. I've tried to finish it a couple times now and just can't do it. For live DT, get the score dvd. This set list, pulling way too much from Falling to Infinity, just completey destroys a relatively good band's show.
proghairfunk | 2/5 |