Calliope - Citta' di Frontiera CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars When I heard this album by the first time, it sounds like another neo-prog production with nice melodies. I made a review and gave it 3 stars, but after several listenings it really grew on me, and I discovered new textures and lots of very enjoyable moments. Influenced by classic Italian bands (specially PFM), excellent voice (singing in Italian) and plenty of beautiful keyboards and magnificent guitars, I think -right now- that it is much more than an average neo-prog cd and, probably, with the next listenings, the rate will go up.
Marcelo | 4/5 |