Rush - Hemispheres CD (album) cover

4 stars Why gods, Oh WHY? Rush was not born "instrumental", WHY??? Why one has to go through so much Fk misery to listen to such great music? Why?... Why, no one has told this virtuous bass player and extraordinary composer, that his voice sounds like the notice of your near death?

If at least their lyrics were so damn good as the music, well I would not mind that much, but really, not necessarily being a gifted-musician, makes you a poet (forget gifted, mere poet and otherwise of course,). This, I have been advised, is not Mr. Lee's fault to be blamed, he just sings. ... It is just unbearable to try to skip his voice alone, then the "surrealistic" (I'm being polite) lyrics, in order to enjoy, such a vast universe of good music.

In my case, I can not bear so much of this, frequently. At the end of the day, it is not that "essential" to go through these "voluntary" visits to the dentist, that we all know are necessary, but as such, not something to look forward to.

Why Gods, Oh why! It has to be like this?? ........of course, ****4 PA stars, in "Karaoke/Land", even ********8 KL stars!

admireArt | 4/5 |