Aera - Hand und Fuss  CD (album) cover

4 stars "Hand un Fuss", second studio album form Germany band, calls my attention due the use of acoustic guitars in several moments (not only as a harmony instrument , but ... also in some moments in melodic musical construction) ... a rare signature in prog-jazz bands., and this is the main differential in relationship from others bands .I can illustrate my affirmation cite the track 4 "Elephen Elephants" or track 5 "Herbstzeitlos" ( this one reminds me a GENTLE GIANT reminiscence ) in the track 6 "Ad Absurdum" the "highlights" goes to bass guitar and vocals duo at the end of track. I think clearly which this album, although aren't a masterpiece.... however is capable to be pleasant any progressive music listener. My rate is 4 stars !!!
maryes | 4/5 |