Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

5 stars Well, I'm actually not a die-hard Iron Maiden fan. I went out to buy some of their classic stuff, however, this was their only CD I could find at Wal-Mart. Disappointed, I wasn't sure what to expect. When I got home I immediately put in the CD, and I was blown away. From the very first riff to the very last cymbal, this album is a masterpiece.

The lyrical content is very deep and sophisticated, leaving the listener thinking. The riffs are true heavy metal at its best, and the vocals are bloody fantastic. Maiden haven't lost their touch. I'm quite impressed with every song on the album.

If you don't already own this album, and you're a Prog/Metal fan, I highly recommend it.

Syrynx | 5/5 |