The Beatles - Yellow Submarine Songtrack CD (album) cover

The Beatles

2 stars I bought this in London while in some sort of a Yellow Submarine fever. At the same trip I bought the movie itself, a Yellow Submarine t-shirt and a Yellow Submarine lunch box. (!)

All songs appeared inthe movie so this can be seen as a part two of the 1969 album. Only four tracks out of fifteen were specially written for the film though so it's more like a collection of The Beatles mid 60s standards. Most of them taken from Revolver or Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.

No song is bad but since I'm not a fan of compilation albums this one only get two stars.

Frasse | 2/5 |