Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance  CD (album) cover

Pagan's Mind

4 stars Quite highly regarded album looking at the other reviews and that I can understand to some extent.Certainly its extremely polished and well played.Not too much in your face for power metal this is quite palatable for someone like me who's not really a big prog metal fan.For me selected Dream Theater and Iron Maiden albums like Awake and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son are as good as it gets.By comparison this falls short of both of those not having either the quality songs of DT or the amazing playing of Maiden.Its still good though and in the right mood I can stick this on the CD player loud and get some enjoyment.Probably a good one for the headphones and there are some very nice synth solos.3.75 stars.
richardh | 4/5 |