Muse - Showbiz CD (album) cover

2 stars I would like to give only 1 star to get the rating little bit down. And I could give 4, 2, 4-example, because this is better than most pop, or indie. I disapprove a bit the "artistic" artificial sound chasing, which Muse is also doing. But it works and compositions are quite diverse inside, at least little bit growing and heavy, like Anathema. But compared to Anathema: Natural Disaster, which also got two stars, this is maybe half as creative or progressive. I like the vocals, like most people, but it just doesn't help when it is used in stupid pop melodies. And neither the good melodies are so emotional nor genius.
progressive | 2/5 |