Big Big Train - English Electric: Full Power CD (album) cover

Big Big Train

5 stars Usually I find myself offended by bands releasing box sets of previously presented material for the sake of the almighty buck. However, in this case I find myself elated with "Full Power", as its not just a rerelease but a different engine. If you have ever watched the Godfather Parts 1 & 2, and then watched the Godfather Saga you will know what I mean. Not only adding the 4 new tracks, but reordering them to make sense of the new material has added value rather than repacked 2 excellent albums. The sum of the parts is greater than the 2 wholes.

Well done boys, well done

4.6 stars