Satellite - A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset CD (album) cover

3 stars These to me sound like the natural progression from Collage...... At least three former members of that band are present, if not more in collaboration; However, Wojtek and Krzysick have taken charge in production.

The cover is Marillion-fish era, and all the composition by Mr Szadkowski. Pure Modern Symphonic bliss, soaring guitars and plenty of melodic Instrumentation.

It will not be fair IMHO to compare these guys with Pendragon/IQ, since they are making this type of music since the mid-80' too. They developed from a sound very close to Marillion-fish era then (Collage), but this time around is a bit different. Sometimes I do like comparisons and if I have to do it, I probably would have to say that musically are more close to IQ with Hackett playing with them, in other words a more melodic Genesis, a step down from Moonshine, but nevertheless a good stuff here for a solid debut. Recommended!!

Prognut | 3/5 |