Expo 70 - Beguiled Entropy CD (album) cover

BEGUILED ENTROPY

Expo 70

Progressive Electronic

admireArt
5 stars Lucky me! Join in!

How surprising and strange, it feels, to be trapped in such a nice "dilemma". 4 or 5 stars? How lucky to have started my EXPO-70 audiophile experience, with this marvelous record. Luck, has to be shared.

By now, I had lost "faith" that someone could produce progressive electronic music, which could stand alongside TD's or Schulze's "masterpieces", not compared to ( in my book,of course). Justin Wright a.k.a. EXPO 70, does that and more, in this 2012 "Beguiled Entropy" project. A perfectly structured, OWN, progressive electronic musical language, displayed daringly, and yet witholding, as if by intention, every angle of music composition, which has not his own signature . WOW!

Sometimes, a Masterpiece, leaves you speechless, this one does................

*****5 PA stars, no less!

admireArt | 5/5 |