Van Der Graaf Generator - The Masters CD (album) cover

THE MASTERS

Van Der Graaf Generator

Frippertron
2 stars From what I also remember, the quality was quite terrible, but the funny thing is, my flat mates dog at the time actually chewed the CD so I couldnt play it.

The only track which is worth its salt I suppose is "The Liquidator" which is a very funny track about the members of VdGG.. (from what I remember before the dog chewed it!)

This CD apparently has now been deleted, and the only one available (if you look hard enough) is "Time Vaults", but I really would not bother.

It gets 2 stars for "The Liquidator".

Frippertron | 2/5 |