IQ - Ever CD (album) cover

EVER

IQ

evenless
4 stars Best IQ album Ever?

If I would have to mention my favourite IQ album 3 titles immediately come to mind: 1) Ever, 2) Subterranea and 3) Dark Matter. Of course with a double disc like Subterannea it is much harder to keep one's full attention during the entire album than on a 6 track album like Ever , Nevertheless, it's even quite difficult to create a single disc album consisting out of 6 wonderful songs. Ever manages to do this!

So to whom would I recommend this album? Well, actually to anyone who loves neo- progressive music from bands like ARENA, MARILLION, PENDRAGON & PALLAS. If you are new to IQ I would recommend Ever, Subterranea or Dark Matter , but also the excellent live DVD's "IQ20" & "Stage".

A wonderful album ForEver !

evenless | 4/5 |