Necronomicon - Tips Zum Selbstmord CD (album) cover

5 stars Now this is Krautrock! I'm a big fan of Grobschnitt, so Necronomicon fits me well. The only bad thing about this album - it's all in german language. But, apart from that, it's a great album. Lot's of musical styles, some heavy guitar playing and political lyrics. What can I say more about it, without rewieving it track by track? It has a great psychedelic atmosphere, it has a heavy rock felling, and it's krautrock. Combine some style of Grobschnitt, Uriah Heep and a dozen of varius krautrock bands. And there you have - Necronomicon. There are some cd release of this lp, so there's a chance you will get your own copy.
Deepslumber | 5/5 |