Nemo - Prélude À La Ruine CD (album) cover

4 stars Nemo? This is brilliant music- I can't really say anything about the lyrics- because they are all in French- (but the singing is fairly decent) But again- the music is pretty awesome! I have listened to prog for some time- and I am hearing fresh stuff here. Its a shame these guys aren't a bi more popular- because they deserve some amount of popularity from the prog community. Excellent music by a great band! Parts of the album sound like Liquid Tension Experiment- or even Rush. They will have singing for a bit- and them jam ever so nicely. I give this a very high recommendation! Check it out.
Drew | 4/5 |