SBB - Memento Z Banalnym Tryptykiem CD (album) cover

5 stars I have just recently rediscovered SBB, and WOW!!! is the only thing that describes the feeling of exubulation as I listen to their music. But, although all the music is great, Memento Z Banalnym Tryptykiem is one of the great prog/classical rock/jazz rock albums of all time.

Escpeically the song that took up all of side 2 (good ol' vinyl days) - Memento With A Banal Tryptych. My god, it just doesn't get better than this, and the final explosion of sound and playing is almost too much to behold.

I found the 79' video of them recently and it reflects this build up/tear down/re-build up styling of SBB perfectly.

Get this album (now of course on CD)!!!!!

tmay102436 | 5/5 |