Gypsy - Gypsy CD (album) cover

GYPSY

Gypsy

wjlb
5 stars Some things in life are worthy of keeping. Gypsy, is one of the things musical that blossoms new , year after year. It is a paradox that a group, long gone as a concept,yes I know that some members are still active,keeps oozing tons of lyricism,and way too small surprises,every time that gets playing time(oops two times "time" in five words"

I will not take any time to say my opinion about the technicalities involved in that recording sessions.These things are known and accepted(sixties,seventies sound, blah,blah, blah...),but I like to think,that Rosenbaum lets a faint smile ,to form on his face ,at the time that ,the "warning,warning....." cry,denotes the beginning of another,a new one session of his composing genious that was.

wjlb | 5/5 |