Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

4 stars I first reicived this album cause I wanted to know what was the deal with Iron Maiden. They say their good but I wanted to know for myself. Before listening to this album I never really knew much about Maiden. When I had the cd in my hands I remember a friend telling me: you're getting the worst of Maiden. I guess after all he was really wrong. The album totally blew me away. Right now at that time I could see what the fuzz about Maiden was. The album is pure heavy metal with a few prog elements. Though the album is good, the only problem is that it is too short. The album consists of 8 songs being 7th son of the 7th son the longest and the best. The album from start to finish it's pure metal and real fast. Besides being the album too short the song can I play with Madness? really lowers the ambience of the album though I can't blame them for being half commercial.

The album in overall it's great. My friend should really reconsider. Great addition to your Maiden collection.

| 4/5 |