Wallenstein - Blitzkrieg CD (album) cover

4 stars I got this cd in late 2004 through mail order for US$20,and I can say I got my money's worth.Here is my review.."Lunetic'',which is about 12 minutes long,is a heavy rock song with guitar work and swirling keyboard's that just rocks out and almost never lets up.In fact,this song is one of my favorite's in a list of many song's.Early '70's DEEP PURPLE comes to mind when I hear this.Next up is ''Theme''(9'47),which is a melodic rocker,with mellow and rocking moments,along with piano,flute,and guitar work.''Manhatten Project''(13'47)starts out at a somewhat quick pace during the first 2 minutes,then slows down some for the next 5 minutes,and has some great piano and guitar work.The tempo picks up again at 7 minutes into the song,and sounds almost jam-like for pretty much the rest of the song.''Audiences'',which is just over 7.5 minutes long,sounds more like a rock ballad,in most cases.In all,a great cd.
jasonpw. | 4/5 |