Delivery - Fools Meeting CD (album) cover

Canterbury Scene

4 stars A very great combo! I had to admit I first buy this album because I'm attracted by the canterbury-school line-up. When you first play the cd you're shocked by the bluesy sound that this band produces. But when you accept that's really Steve Miller Caravan's player that plays a really beatiful bluesy piano, you could really love the lp. The best newly element is the voice of Carol Grimes, a warm and rich voice that's really fit the music. Throughout the disc you could really listen the canterbury atmosphere too, and it's really interesting ear these genious musicians at work with a so different musical genre. Really a good addition to your music collection!!!
Doc_Mao | 4/5 |