Indukti - S.U.S.A.R. CD (album) cover

S.U.S.A.R.

Indukti

Experimental/Post Metal

darkmatter
4 stars 4.5 stars. I saw this band being compared with Riverside, since both are Polish bands. So, I decided to give their debut S.U.S.A.R. a try. After listening to it, I realized that this is one of the more unique bands I had ever heard.

S.U.S.A.R. is a very special album, as it does not sound very similar to anything else. At times, I find the bass to be a little reminiscent of Tool, but that's about it. This is without a doubt a metal band, unlike Riverside who have moments of metal. One of the most prevalent instruments in this is the violin, and it is very good. It's definitely one of the unique qualities of this band. The best song here is the opener, "Freder", a song that starts out softly with a harp playing and then intensifies quickly into heavy playing. I don't feel like reviewing all of the songs, but this is a very strong debut for Indukti.

darkmatter | 4/5 |