Vanishing Point - Tangled In Dream CD (album) cover

Vanishing Point

4 stars I'm glad to be the first reviewer of Vanishing Point, to be seen here, so here i go. My only album with them, i'm looking for the next release to listen in the future. This is a good band from Australia who plays a melodic prog something in Poverty's No Crime style, with catchy tunes, melodic vocals. Maybe is not something you never listen before, but has very enjoyble moments such as, Never walk away, Father 7 years, strong guitars riffs combined with great harmonies. I give 4 stars because they desearve every push from prog metal listners. Similar bands Povert's No Crime, Avalon, and maybe others.
b_olariu | 4/5 |