Telaio Magnetico - Live '75 CD (album) cover

LIVE '75

Telaio Magnetico

Progressive Electronic

progadicto
3 stars At last... This is one of the most strange albums albums that I own not because is weird or extremely technical. I think is strange because the music sounds totally out of the time when the album were released. With a haunting work on synths and constant dark athmospheres the album passes through your ears as a quiet and peacefull travel.

Sometimes the songs reminds me a soft version of Nekropolis/Frohmader early works. Anyway, it's a great example of the mid 70's experimental works and a nice piece to listen alone and dark at home. Special mention to the vocals on Part 2... really weird...

PS: I have a CD with a totally different cover not so beautiful as the cover posted here...

progadicto | 3/5 |