Ayreon - The Human Equation CD (album) cover

THE HUMAN EQUATION

Ayreon

Epsilon
5 stars I agree 100%.

"The Human Equation" of Ayreon, is one of the best albums not only of "prog-metal" scene, but also in the rock scene in the last years. Based in a conceptual story about a man and probably his last days of life counted one by one and are explained through different human emotions. Divide in two disc this album is supported in an affluent concept structured, with songs that give the correct sensation to its thematic and to its characters, a great cast of singers and musicians almost unique (it's not easy to have in a same place people like: Ken Hensley [ex--Uriah Heep], Martin Orford [IQ, Jadis], Ed Warby [Gorefest], James Labrie [Dream Theater], Mikael Åkerfeldt [Opeth], Devin Townsend [Strapping Young single Lad] by naming some) and a production of first class.

This work is possibly one of my favorite albums of progressive music, Trust me, because are a little more than 2 hours of music of the highest level...

I have it and I recommend it in a 110%