Spring - Spring CD (album) cover

5 stars If you the lover of Mellotrons read no further and go listen to this Album. This album is pure magic for me, It's feels like visiting the countryside with a Tesla Electric car, you have that rural feeling and yet you get that "modern"(well not so modern its super-analog sound) rock sound. For me, its one of my all time favorites since I got the Akarma reissue I was blown away. there's not much point talking about the music itself. You'll have to listen to this, its a wonderful journey. Any fan of "The Court of the Crimson King" will appreciate this diamond. Enjoy.
ShipwreckedSoldier | 5/5 |