Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle CD (album) cover

5 stars I have to say, Into The Electric Castle is one of the masterpieces in todays prog-music! This album takes you into another dimension of great music, fantastic voices and a really great concept. As we follow the characters travel to The Electric Castle, you are being sent through a journey of fantastic music! I cannot believe that there are people out here in the world who are capable to write such a masterpiece, Arjen has done something "out of this world". You have so many different styles of music on this album, anyway, if you're a metal head you'll love the more calm songs as Time Beyond Time. I cannot use words to explain how fantastic this album is!

If you are prog fan with respect of yourself this album should be in you cd collection!

"I am the fire, the source of lust and desire..."

| 5/5 |