Niadem's Ghost - In Sheltered Winds  CD (album) cover

Niadem's Ghost

2 stars There's something went wrong with Peter in that time. Put aside Prog issue - this is not Prog, this is Pop/Rock in U2/REM/put another name-vein - I mean his wonderful voice...hardly bearable here and reminding me of German copycats CHANDELEIR. Not recommended even if you're IQ fan - personally I found here only few songs worth checking (again not in a Prog sense) and they were bonuses. Weird addition to my mostly Prog collection - poorly recorded and produced average Pop-Rock with rather bad example of Peter Nicholls' vocals. OK, let this thing lie in my archives.
Prog-jester | 2/5 |