Also Eden - [REDACTED] CD (album) cover

[REDACTED]

Also Eden

toilet_doctor
5 stars They call it Neo. "I don't know what they're talking about, but count me in."

This is the case, when each song topped the previous one, while the very first one already was great. I don't know, who is responsible for the music, but songwriting is excellent, so is musicianship, add to it passionate vocal throughout and original sound - Melodic Symphonic with a modern twist. I was listening the album in my car, came home, my wife already called me - where I am, but I couldn't stop playing to the very end.

I hate conspiracy theory, but what it is - it is: for a last few years most prog bands silently agreed to suck all my money out. However, I don't mad at them - just give me more albums like this one. 5 Stars from Eden.

toilet_doctor | 5/5 |