King Crimson - Live at Moles Club, Bath, 1981  CD (album) cover

LIVE AT MOLES CLUB, BATH, 1981

King Crimson

Disconnect
1 stars This particular recording is of great historical importance (it is the very first public performance of the reformed King Crimson in 1981 - so early, in fact, that they were still calling themselves "Discipline" and not "King Crimson).

The quality of the recording is atrocious, by far the poorest release of the King Crimson Collector's Club series. I fully understand why it was released (its historical importance), but I was extremely dissatisfied with the sound quality. Only add this to your collection if you are a King Crimson completist (which I was until I bought this CD).

Disconnect | 1/5 |