Triumvirat - Spartacus CD (album) cover

SPARTACUS

Triumvirat

Menswear
5 stars At first I felt curious. Then stunned. Then angered. Then more curious. Then releaved. Then HAPPY.

Yes, after many carefully listenings, I now feel proud I bought this album. A problem with Triumvirat is that everybody told you that it's an ELP clone. It's not. It's Triumvirat. Cleaner sound and oh dear lord, so much catchy tunes in one album.

It's a shame that so many people try to match a band with another. This attitude repels you from trying out new bands. Triumvirat was not the new ELP, just like Echolyn is not the new Gentle Giant. Triumvirat is very 'easy-listening' but not light-written. Isn't that, the greatest challenge in progressive rock.

To those are about to keyboard, we salute you.

MACH SHAU!!