Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle CD (album) cover

J@pie Mol
4 stars After I bought "The Human equation" a view months ago I was gladly surprised and spend a lot of time to find out why I didn't know this music earlier. I really like "The human equation". But after buying and listning to "Into the electric castle" I really became into another dimension. Now I did not use drugs! This album is everything you wish as a prog-lover. Arjan Lucassen must be a genius with many different music styles in one concept on two cd's! However this album with 2 cd's and a playing time of 102.35 minutes is not short, I think this is still to short for this album because this journey in time and space is to good to be true. A really unique piece of progressive rock.
J@pie Mol | 4/5 |