Nemo - Prélude À La Ruine CD (album) cover

PRÉLUDE À LA RUINE

Nemo

Prog-jester
4 stars Wow. I'll definetely return to this wonderful band, as soon as recieve other albums I'm expecting. Now I own "Prelude a la Ruine", and it's almost flawless! The only thing I disliked here is French. Pardon me, guys, but I really dislike the language. On the other hand, there must be a barve to sing on your native language in this English-possessed world! ;)

NEMO's manner is mixing New Symphonic Prog with some Prog Metal - neither Classical Prog Metal you get used to nor Extreme Metal. This is just that energetic and powerful hard-edged nature, bordering Metal, but never becoming a part of it. Hope you got the point. Complex yet melodic, NEMO's music can find its deserved place in EVERY PROGGER's collection - I mean it! They are great in their own way, like it usually happens with every French band I know (from PULSAR and MONA LISA to TAAL). My fave tracks are "1914", "Tous les chemins " and "Cluster 84", though 8-min long opener as well as closing 150min long epic both worth of buying this CD. Highly recommended!!!

Prog-jester | 4/5 |