Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow CD (album) cover

Jeff Beck

5 stars The addition of Jeff Beck's discography to PA is long overdue! I'll begin the first of many Beck reviews to come with 'Blow By Blow'. This is one of the absolute pinnacle recordings of jazz/fusion from the 70s. In many ways it helped redefine the genre. Beck assembled a band worthy of his skill. His playing throughout every track is stunning, emotive, and technically flawless. Even more than 30 years after the release of this album. his chops still blow me away.

There are no low points of this album, but the key tracks are 'Cause We've Ended As Lovers', 'Freeway Jam', and 'You Know What I Mean".

Disconnect | 5/5 |