Neuronium - Heritage CD (album) cover

Progressive Electronic

5 stars One of Neuronium's mid eighties albums and possibly the most interesting in terms of diversity. I like the contrast between the almost poppy Torquemada and the dense dark Lethal Dose. Some nice guitar work on the former as well. Reprisal is probably my favourite Neuronium track with its driving beat and more brilliant guitar. Gets quite heavy at times with nice interplay with keyboards. The band at this time was a duo with Santi Pico providing guitar. The other track Secret Audience is more along the traditional ambient approach or earlier Neuronium. 4 Beautiful and diverse tracks I think I might scrub my previous comment that Synapsia is my favourite and change to Heritage.Fickle me.
richardh | 5/5 |