The Beatles - Abbey Road CD (album) cover

The Beatles

4 stars 4.5 stars for this album. Between 4 and 5, I go with four beacause it's not a perfect album.

I've never been a big Beatles fan, but this is one album everyone has to hear at least once in a liletime. It's not perfect, as there are weaker points like Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Oh! Darling and You Never Give Me Your Money. I think the best part is the ''medley'' between Sun Kind and The End. It flows so well between two tracks, I didn't even realised they were separate songs the first time I listened to the album. A five star rating might be too much. Maybe a hardcore Beatles fan would have another opinion, but I see it that way.

proglil49 | 4/5 |