Porcupine Tree - Metanoia CD (album) cover

METANOIA

Porcupine Tree

obiter
2 stars Oouch !!!!

Since I discovered these amazing guys a few years ago I have almost always been pleasantly surprised with every album. That is except this one.

To be honest I don't understand it. The word PANTS springs to mind, but then agian I watched Australia lose to Bangaldesh in a one day international so sh*t can happen.

The redeeming quality of this album is that prog lovers know that all great bands produce some real mingers at some stage. This, is in my opinion PT's worst album by a country mile.

Having said that, and being forewarned, I bought it.............

D'oh!

Try Deadwing/Signify/Voyage34/Stupid Dream/Sky Moves Sideways you will not be disappointed.

obiter | 2/5 |