Apple Pie - Crossroad CD (album) cover

CROSSROAD

Apple Pie

spacefolk
4 stars I've this album for about a week. It is a friend who recommended me "Crossroad" and it is in my turn to suggest it to you hard. That's true similarities with Dream Theater and Spock' s Beard are sometimes obvious however them do not upset.

Habitually I listen to my cds with headphones to be concentrated well on music and "Crossroad" did not disappoint me. The strong instants are Overture / Once Upon a Time (8:21) - Sunrise (9:17) - Crossroad (7:57) - Escape (10:30).

Great first album.