The Secret Machines - Now Here Is Nowhere CD (album) cover

NOW HERE IS NOWHERE

The Secret Machines

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Gatot
1 stars It was a BIG regret for me to purchase this album which was considered excellent by one of prog sites. I did purchase the album because of that excellent review by the site. What happened when I received the CD and spun it for the first time? It was really terrible album not only in the eyes of progressive music. In fact, even under the category of rock, this is not a good one to have. Most of compositions are so boring especially with lack of melodies, harmonies and repetition of many musical parts (riffs, chords, etc.). Sorry I just cannot consider how people can view this as a bad album. It's so boring. I did try to have couple of spins but still I could not grab the good parts of this album.

I cannot bear with the music which lacks melody, cumbersome repetition of chords, mundane vocal job. Overall, nothing is so special about this album. I do not recommend any of you purchase this CD.

Gatot | 1/5 |