Dün - Eros CD (album) cover

5 stars I recently aquired this CD (Soleil Zeuhl 03) after reading the reviews of praise on this web site. I must say that I was very happy that I ordered this. The music is incredible! I've listened to this at least 30 times and I like it more and more each time. The musicianship is as good as it gets. I've been a progressive music fan from the beginning and I am amazed that I had never heard of Dün "Eros" until just a few months ago. I can only say that it has been my loss for far too many years.

This is a true masterpiece and you owe it to yourselves to aquire this for your collection! Five Stars.

33rpm | 5/5 |