Spinetta Jade - Los Niños que Escriben en el Cielo CD (album) cover

LOS NIÑOS QUE ESCRIBEN EN EL CIELO

Spinetta Jade

songo
4 stars Ok, I'll give this recording 4 stars, not because it's a prog essential or nothing like that. . . Spinetta Jade is really not a prog group, it's more a fusion group, but to see this album only fare an anemic 3 stars, is a CRIME. . . it's MUCH BETTER THAN THAT, believe me. . .

The instrumental songs are really awsome. . . very rare metrics, but FANTASTIC. . .

The songs with lyrics are very nice poems by Luis Alberto Spinetta. . . WHAT AN IMAGINATION, this guy!!!

I can tell you, before I knew Spinetta; I was a huge fan of Charly García (Sui Generis, La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros, Serú Girán, etc.) but since I've been knowing his albums and crafts (with his different outlets), I can confirm: He's my favourite Argentinian composer of all times in rock 'n' roll. . .

Long live EL FLACO. . . Enjoy his jazzy-fusion stage.

Regards,