Mindflow - Mind Over Body CD (album) cover

5 stars This album is excellent. It's full of exciting melodies, puzzling rhythm changes and heavy riffing. To me it's one of my favorite albums from 2006. The heavy tracks often remind me of Dream Theaters Awake album: these songs are intense and inventive. There are also some tracks that are more relaxed... and they are really beautiful. I think this band is the best newcomer of the last five or six years (certainly in the prog-metal genre). If you can get your hands on a copy of this one and if you like DT, PoS, ..., be sure to buy it immediately!! I'm anxious to know what these talented guys will come up with in a few years (when they have a bit more experience and hopefully some more budget so that they can upgrade the production-standards a bit).

Keep up the good work, Mindflow!!

BDTF | 5/5 |