Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

CLOSE TO THE EDGE

Dim
4 stars "I get up, I get down"!!!

What can I say about one of the greatest albums prog rock albums of all time? A masterpiece, almost completely flawless, this has album set the standards for many prog bands, and still is.

Close to the edge- One of the greatest if not THE greatest progressive rock song of all time! There is virtually nothing to complain about! My favirote aspect is Brufords completely unique drumming that sets the tone for the song. Sorry Allen, but you just cant stand up to him.

And you and I-Beautiful is the only word that comes to mind when I think of this song! Nothing else to say

Siberian khatru- Very good and aggressive. excellent follow up to the mellower previous track. I will admit though... not one of Howes better solo's

4 stars