The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band CD (album) cover

The Beatles

5 stars Just a few thoughts about this album as it hits the 40 years old being released day, it's 40th birthday of sorts.

I was only two years old back then, it was likely a few short years before I heard anything from it. It was part of a weird revolution in music at the time. Glad to have it make it's particular impact on the music that would follow.

Classic Progressive music as we know it may have still happened, but it wouldn't been has rich. I'll play the fractional ratings game once again, it's a 4.5 that rounds to 5.

And, oh yeah, WHEN I'M SIXTY-FOUR , it'll only be 62. Or, maybe 1967 once again...

Slartibartfast | 5/5 |