Anekdoten - A Time Of Day CD (album) cover

A TIME OF DAY

Anekdoten

queenobliv
5 stars THIS album is absolutely one of the most beautiful I have heard from Anekdoten. The songs totally envelop the listener in powerful yet dreamy melodies that give me goosebumps from the first track to the last.

I LOVE LOVE the sound!! The expert use of multiple instruments, voices, style and detailed production technique is a testament to their brilliance. I find myself turning it up all the time to get lost in the ebb and flow of mellotron, guitar and flute harmonies!

This band remains true to their genre while also is brave enough to push the boundaries within that genre with positive results....any artist can appreciate this quality within a band... and so I give my highest recommendations for this gorgeous new album!

queenobliv | 5/5 |