Crucis - Crucis CD (album) cover

CRUCIS

Crucis

songo
4 stars This group started as a 5-piece band with Montesano in charge of the vocals and guitars (Marrone was lead guitar) and José Luis Fernández on bass (soon to depart after this production to Charly García's new progressive ensemble La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros).

Now, talking about the album, it surprised me. . . I didn't imagine a Latin Rock group in the mid-seventies with this kind of well blended prog rock and excellent music habilities. . .

I not give them 5 stars for a mere miracle. . . they almost deserve it. . . after I heard this band, I have to come back and back again to hear not only this album but the second one too. . . the same happened to me with another Argentinian mid-70 outfit: David Lebon's short lived POLIFEMO. . . I can tell you, I have investigated into Argentina's 70's and 80's rock scene: VERY WORTH THE TRY. . . I recommend it.

Finally, CRUCIS was a great effort by these talented musicians and it's a must have for every "progger". . .

Regards,