Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - Stati Di Immaginazione CD (album) cover

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars It took me some time to get this album but I am glad I did. Despite the fact that Flavio Premoli is missing here (he is credited on one of the tracks, it is a first rate recording. A must for any PFM and also a must IMNSHO for any prog fan, hence the 5 star rating. The accompanying videos are excellent too and are perfectly matched to the music. If I had to pick a single track as my favorite, it would be La Conquista, but in reality they are all excellent and grow on you with each time you listen. Proj is not Pop music and the complexity of any good prog album requires listening with a fine ear. This album is as highly recommended as any of their classics including Storia di un Minuto, Per Un Amico and Isola di Niente.
gr8sho | 5/5 |