Imán Califato Independiente - Califato Independiente CD (album) cover

CALIFATO INDEPENDIENTE

Imán Califato Independiente

joslamadrid
5 stars Well, in the last september we finally could hear the news "Iman were back", I couldn´t believe it, but it was true. So, after have known their albums, I could hear them alive. They are great, sure, it´s true. When I saw Manolo Rodriguez playing the guitar intro for "Darshan"...wow...in Spain we say we´ve got hen skin, he he he. If you like the most quiet parts of Dream Theater, you have to listen to those four horsemen of real prog. Perhaps I would recommend Tarantos better than "Camino del águila" but both are great albums. And now you know they are back. And you can see them alive (in a festival with Guadalquivir and Cai) in Cádiz - south of Spain- this summer of 2007.

My favourite song is Darshan, a seven minute composition full of emotional and virtuosism (excuse my english). But you also can enjoy the tittle track Tarantos, a masterpiece really.

Thank you Manuel, Marcos, Iñaki and Kiko (and Urbano, of course) for the music