Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - ...Di Terra CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars This is the only album that I have listened from BANCO, and I agree with previous reviewers: this is one of the best combinations of Rock with Jazz and Classical music styles. This album is one of those albums which sound to me like "musical journeys". I prefer the "side two" of the L.P. (tracks 5, 6 and 7 in the C.D.). Track 7 ("N pi di un Albero non meno di una Stella") is a musical piece where the jazz rock influences are more clear. Track 6 (" Nei Suoni e Nei Silenzi ") is played mainly by the orchestra, and track 7 ("Di Terra") has a very good, very "Classical music" arrangement, with an excellent piano. From start to finish, this album is very enjoyable. But I was surprised when I saw in one T.V. broadcast (I think that it was one of the San Remo song festivals, in 1985) Banco playing and singing a very pop song as guests of the festival. As other prog bands of the 70s, this band also had their "pop years". But this "Di Terra" album is very good.
Guillermo | 5/5 |