Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

2 stars Harmonium second album from 1975. This is the only album I own with Harmonium, and was colected by my only because I saw some very fine reviews about this album, and I decided to give some spins.Tanks god I have it only in mp3. Well I'm not gonna go with the crowd here, I don't see what the fuss with this one, really. Some very usual arrangements aswell some very boring moments. This is simply not my kind of music I want to hear. The music is to mellow for my ears and is damn usual, I know at least 500 better albums than this Si on avait besoin d'une cinquieme saison. Sorry to deseppoint some fans, to me is 2.5 album, nothing special, really. I find it realy mediocre in comparation even with other canadian prog. Totaly non essential for my collection, and maybe for some of you.
b_olariu | 2/5 |