RC2 - RC2 CD (album) cover

4 stars First, I must say that I discover this band by chance, I received a message from the band themselves through My Space recommending their work because they thought I might be interested given my musical taste, well they were right. Thank you RC2! Your work is outstanding, your music beautiful and with lots of feeling on it. Production on this CD is top of the tops. It sounds better than for example, new Marillion album. The songs are very well crafted and I think the band put a lot of effort and care on composition and of course execution. They sound original with a touch of everything we like (sometimes IQ, sometimes Yes and a little bit Marillion). Prog-metal, I don't think so, progressive of course! Recommendation, my dear friends, buy it without hesitation and please be open minded on Spanish singing, their next album will be in English.
Rodolfo | 4/5 |